Moving up from sunny Brisbane to sunnier Cairns, Sarah Mathew joined the WGC property team in 2021.
Sarah knows how confusing Queensland’s conveyancing process can be. Using her prior experience in community engagement, Sarah breaks the process down into easy to digest pieces, ensuring her clients understand every aspect of their matter.
Sarah values achieving results in a detailed yet timely manner. Having been admitted to the Supreme Court as a Lawyer in 2021, Sarah provides advice and helps reduce the stress of her clients in all stages of their property transactions. Sarah is also fully qualified in the use of the Property Exchange Australia (PEXA) platform, offering her clients a seamless online settlement experience.
Outside of work, Sarah spends her time playing instruments, cooking delicious food, and enjoying high-adrenaline activities.
Qualifications and memberships
– Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Government and International Relations – Griffith University, 2020
– Diploma of Languages in Mandarin Chinese – Griffith University, 2020
– Certificate of Legal Business Skills – The College of Law, 2021
– Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – The College of Law, 2021
– Admitted as a Legal Practitioner of the Supreme Court of Queensland, 2021
– Member, Queensland Law Society
– Member, Far North Queensland Law Practitioners Association