After completing a Bachelor of Accounting and administrating her own small construction business for five years, Yakira joined WGC Lawyers in early 2018 seeking to expand and diversify her skillset while externally studying a Bachelor of Laws with CQ University.
As a qualified conveyancer, Yakira, alongside Senior Conveyancer Kathryn Smith, works tirelessly to ensure the buying and selling of residential property is a positive experience for WGC’s clients. Additionally, Yakira is fully trained in the use of the Property Exchange Australia (PEXA) platform offering her client’s a seamless online settlement experience.
Outside the office, Yakira enjoys spending time with family and friends and winding down with a run (or block of chocolate).
Qualifications and memberships
– Bachelor of Accounting, Central Queensland University, 2017
– Bachelor of Laws, Central Queensland University, currently undertaking
– Commissioner of Declarations, 2020
– CQU Law Society Secretary and Cairns Student Representative
– Member, Far North Queensland Law Association