Chloe Moes is an Associate at WGC Lawyers practicing in the commercial and property law team, working closely with Director Michael Huelin in offering clients practical guidance with commercial conveyancing, business sales and acquisitions and property developments.
Chloe joined WGC Lawyers in 2021, having previously worked at a local law firm specialising in property law, commercial law, estate planning and estate administration. Chloe’s experience in these areas provides her with the skill and ability to effectively manage her client’s needs.
Outside of work Chloe enjoys getting outdoors and spending time with family and friends.
Qualifications and memberships
– Bachelor of Laws, James Cook University, 2015
– Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Queensland University of Technology, 2015
– Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland, 2015
– Member of the Queensland Law Society
– Member of the Far North Queensland Law Association