Jamie moved to Cairns in 1993 to commence an articles of clerkship. He was admitted as a solicitor in 1995 and has continued to practice law in Cairns since. After nearly 30 years, he can almost consider himself a local.
With over 25 year’s legal experience, Jamie is a legal practitioner with extensive knowledge and experience in all facets of general litigation, commercial litigation, employment law, insurance and personal injuries compensation law. He has a special interest in workplace health and safety and this is of particular assistance with claims involving worksite accidents, Workcover insurance, employment and industrial disputes.
Qualifications and memberships
– Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland – 1995
– Admitted as a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia – 1995
– Member of the Queensland Law Society
– Member of the North Queensland Law Society
– Graduate Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
– Member of the Australian Institute of Health and Safety
– Member of Environmental Health Australia