A Lawyer in WGC’s Family Law department, Kelly works closely with Director Eddy Lago in offering client focused advice on family law matters.
Kelly joined WGC in July 2020, having previously worked at a leading law firm in Dunedin, New Zealand. Kelly has experience in various areas of law including family, wills and estates, commercial and conveyancing providing her with a broad skill set to assist clients to deal with their financial matters following the breakdown of a relationship.
Understanding that separation is one of the most difficult times in a person’s life, Kelly brings an empathetic and rational approach to her clients, whist providing clear and concise advice.
Outside of the office, Kelly enjoys spending time at the beach, hiking and checking out the local bars and restaurants.
Qualifications and memberships
– Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland, 2020
– Admitted as a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia, 2020
– Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand, 2018
– Bachelor of Laws, University of Otago, 2017
– Bachelors of Arts majoring in Indigenous Development, University of Otago 2017
– Member, Far North Queensland Family Law Practitioners Association
– Member, Queensland Law Society
– Committee Member, Far North Queensland Law Association
– Member, Law Council of Australia (Family Law Section)