Rhys Larsen has provided reliable, cost effective and commercial advice to individuals, corporate entities and local governments across Queensland for nearly 10 years.
Alongside co-Directors Graham Dutton and Michael Huelin, Rhys has a particular interest in complex transactional and leasing matters and his practice includes commercial conveyancing, multi-purpose leasing, business acquisitions and disposals, franchising, corporate governance, business succession planning and interpreting and implementing development applications and approvals.
In providing pragmatic solutions for his clients, Rhys has become an integral and trusted advisor across varied and sophisticated ventures while focusing his clients on outcomes, not obstacles.
Qualifications and memberships
– Solicitor, Supreme Court of Queensland 2015
– Solicitor, High Court of Australia 2015
– Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Queensland College of Law, 2015
– Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of International Relations, Bond University, 2014
– Diploma of Financial Services, Monarch Institute, 2014
– PEXA Member
– Queensland Law Society, Member
– FNQLA Committee Member
– BNI Bushfire, Member